GOODBYE BEIRUT
Well... here it is... the end of the road. We leave for the airport tommorrow morning at 6AM. But at least before we left we got a chance to...

Get horribly sunburned. So we may look like lobsters... and there's a possibility that we have lice from the hostel.. and we're not entirely certain that we didn't lose some of our sanity after that last taxi ride... but we are not leaving empty-handed. We learned some Arabic, and had some fun along the way.. one of us asked the Subway guy if he had a brain.
-Alex-
Hope to see many of you again. Harvard your always welcome in MD, Mike see you soon, Alex when is that party again, Neil you rock and know matter how much you hate white people I still love you. We all had a great time, despite the construction, mulitple symptons of food sickness, and moments of umptation we made it. I need to go soak in cold water, this plane ride home is going to be horribe. Oh and Mike I'm still trying to figure out, what's so civil about war anyways?
-Chris-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home